| Doctoral Researcher and PhD-student positions in Business Administration Reference number SU 617-0454-10. Deadline for applications: April 30, 2010. September 1, 2010. Admission requirements Applicants must either have completed a master's degree, or completed at least 240 ECTS (incl. at least 60 ECTS at master's level), or acquired the equivalent knowledge through academic studies in Sweden or abroad. Applicants must also have completed at least 90 ECTS in business administration, incl. a master's dissertation of at least 15 ECTS. Selection criteria Selection is made on the basis of School of Business welcomes applications to the Doctoral Programme in Business Administration and for full-time positions as Doctoral Researcher in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing beginning |
(i) documented knowledge in a relevant subject area,
(ii) English language skills (written and spoken), and
(iii) analytical, critical and creative thinking skills. We pay particular attention to the quality of your , your academic merits, and your academic references. Short-listed candidates are called to an interview.
Applications Your application should include the following documents:
1. a completed application form (pdf), please find link below,
2. a letter of intent,
3. copies of degree certificates, grades and reference letters,
4. your CV,
5. your research proposal (approx. 2,000 words),
6. a sample of your previous academic work (preferably your master's dissertation; alternatively, a long essay completed within the remit of your master's degree) and
7. two academic reference letters (these should be sent directly to the Registrar's Office).Read more...