If you have any profiles send it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP….
6+ Month Contract
Must be w2
In addition to the tech skills of VB6 and ASP.Net, there are specific soft-skills required. Candidates must "wear multiple hats" and "should not expect a business analyst to tell them everything they need to know". This position requires excellent communications skills and the interpersonal skills enabling the consultant to work with business people and other team members. They have to be pro-active and take the initiative to get things done independently.
Provides on-going production support to the Reinsurance area for critical applications. Occasional weekday evening/weekend beeper duties or may be required.
• The candidate will be involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications and mathematical models
• Works with multiple technical disciplines with an emphasis on ASP.Net and VB.Net. to support highly complex distributed applications
• Responsible for version management; participates in application design and development activities, establishes priorities and provides progress updates.
• Researches and evaluates alternatives and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution that meets business needs. Plans and executes Performance and Proof of Concept testing.
• Manages full SDLC for assigned projects; gathers requirements, creates system design, maintains detailed technical specifications, develops and executes test plans and manages system implementation
• A technical skill-set including prior programming experience with VB6, ASP.Net and VB.Net and DB2/SQL or SQL Server. SSIS is a big plus. Also a plus are: C++, Java, Linux, Condor, or Matlab experience.
• The ideal candidate has knowledge of annuity product modeling (specific product is variable annuities with guaranteed death benefit), derivatives, capital markets or financial hedging.
• Proven ability to document requirements, design and develop applications, write test plans and conduct thorough testing, plan and execute system implementation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts, strategies and plans in terminology understood by business and IT professionals
Ability to work in a team based environment and work directly with business and IT partners, third party consultants and vendors.
Looking forward to hear from you !!!
Thanks and Regards,
Aim Computer Consulting
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+170
17197 N. Laurel Park Drive
Livonia, MI 48152
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please click “Remove"