Hi all,Greenpeace Southeast Asia
One of the world’s most respected environmental organizations is looking
for professionalism, passionate, dynamic and dedicated individuals who
are committed to non-violent means for effecting changes in attitudes
and behavior in defense of the environment to fill in the following
vacant positions: Accountant Scope of Work: • Review all financial and accounting document in compliance to
financial standard operational policies and procedures and Indonesia
• Handle and maintain Accounting System and provide related financial
reports with accuracy, proper records keeping in compliance to GAAP and
IFRS and in a timely manner.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly financial statements for reporting.
• Maintains the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• Reports to the Finance Manager and assist her in the daily finance
operations and to liaise with external auditors and Tax office Qualification & Experience: - Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 5 years qualified experience in Accounting such as book keeping, book closing
process, accounts reconciliation process with at least 2 years experience in Public Accounting Firm.
- Experience and knowledge in SUN Accounting system is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office application, Microsoft Excel, especially pivot table function.
- A hands-on person who is meticulous and able to work independently
- Team player with good communication, strong initiative and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in taxation, transaction analysis with compliance to GAAP and demonstrate ability to maintain proper
- A goal oriented person who is mature, fast learner, self starter, work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good command in English (both written and spoken) *Please send your application and latest resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org close 25 April 2010