PT. GAC Samudera Logistics was incorporated in May 1997. GSL operates from a state of the art distribution center at Cikarang, Surabaya, and Medan. GSL is committed to train and develop local human resources, and today employs over 300 staff.
Due the expansion plan of GAC, we required a: HR Officer/Assistant Manager
- Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff;
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listed, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation;
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Report directly to HR Manager
- Male/Female max. 33 years old
- Mature and have strong in leadership
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in HR
- HR administration, PAYROLL calculation, understanding UU 13/2003
- Able to communicate with staff of all levels
- Independent, can work under pressure and able to work well in a team
- Excellent MS Office – Microsoft excel, HRIS
- Can speak English
- Willing to work in Cikarang
Interested applicants kindly submit your CV (max. 200 kb), recent photograph, current and expected salary to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org cc : email@example.com or mail it to. Please state the POSITION CODE on the email‘s subject or at the corner of the envelope. Closing date: May 15th, 2009. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.