Hope your well.
Are you looking for a new position at present?! I have an excellent opportunity based in Northern Iraq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulaymaniyah) for a Marketing Manager (head of marketing department) with a growing telecommunication services company.
Please find the attached description below:
About the Company:
The client is a licensed telecommunications services operator to provide voice and data services through utilization of wireless Local Loop (WLL) technologies – CDMA system for voice and narrow band data services and WiMAX for broad band data services in the seven northern provinces of Iraq.
To direct strategic marketing planning and execution of marketing for The clients Telecom services & products. Responsible for the successful execution of Marketing Planning, Product Development, Channel Management, Advertising & Promotion for company services to drive top line growth and profitability.
1. Responsible for developing strategic and annual marketing planning for The clients Telecom services & products and successful execution of the plan.
2. Responsible for product and services development, advertising for & promotion of company offerings ensuring growth and profitability.
3. Provides project management for new product developments to ensure these are progressed in a timely and effective manner
4. Build purposeful brand awareness and constantly work to develop the image of the company as the market leader.
5. Participate heavily in business planning with the rest of the functions in the organization and set annual marketing objectives and sales targets.
6. Conduct thorough marketing analysis for telecommunications products and services, especially those provided by the Company offerings, to identify market potentials and sales forecasts.
7. Directs research activities concerned with gathering information or with compilation of statistics pertinent to planning and execution of advertising sales promotion campaign
8. Identify, train, develop and transfer technology to the subordinates with potential capacity within an overall long term plan for capacity building.
9. Develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to create leads for the direct sales team and campaign tactics ranging from website and social media marketing to association marketing and PR.
10. Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
1. Experiences: +7 years of marketing management role within professional services environment at, at least 4 years in senior management position. Minimum of 5 years experience in telecommunication Industry, including internet or any other comparable field.
2. Proven successful experience in marketing for internet/data services & products targeting both corporate & other target groups.
3. Education: College degree is required. Master degree with concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications majors is preferred.
4. Previous experience in a multi-cultural corporate environment
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
6. Strong leadership, influence, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
7. Numerical skills; financial management skills is preferred.
8. Ability to work independently and set priorities
9. "Make it happen" mentality: Be the type who can make it happen without huge resources and be able to creatively overcome barriers and obstacles. We are looking for commitment and performance and someone who does not accept the status quo when it can be further improved. This is an opportunity for a Marketing Director to take the company to the next leading level.
The contract is due to start ASAP and the following benefits are provided:
· Monthly salary USD 8, 000 – USD 10,000
· Monthly food allowance: USD 250
· Accommodation: either arranged by the Company or the amount of $ 1,000 is paid
· Transportation: company will provide a car without driver
· Annual bonus: up to max. 15% of the annual basic salary. The bonus is linked to the job holder’s individual performance and the company performance. The job holder will participate in company target identification and the bonus rate will be according to target achievement.
· Annual paid leave: 30 days per year
· Annual Sick leave: 30 days per year
· Trips: Ticket for start and end of contract. Another 2 round trip ticket.
· Contract period: 2 years.
This is an excellent opportunity based within a growing organisation. If you have the relevant experience and looking for a move, please send your resume and contact details to discuss further.
Eutopia Solutions Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 3855055. Registered Address: The Kinetic Centre, Theobald Street, Elstree, Herts WD6 4PJ, United Kingdom.
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Eutopia Solutions Limited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, be advised that you have received it in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by telephone on the number above.
P Environmental statement: Please don't print this email unless you have to - thank you for your consideration.
To view our standard Client Terms of Business, kindly visit our website - www.eutopiaonline.com