A multi engineering company in Saudi Arabia is looking for candidates:
2. 10 years min experience in plant Process , Safety, Environment & Industrial Hygiene.
3. Full experience with all international safety regulations like NFPA, API, etc.
4. Understand the Fire protection systems like deluge system and sprinkler system basis.
5. Participated in HAZOPs .
6. Understand safety main issues like Electrical Area Classifications, fire hazardous zone, SILs.
7. Considerable training in the field of Safety & Environmental Management, procedures and practices, English Language Training and familiarization with General/Specialize Management Techniques and Practices.
8. Bilingual and acquainted with international safety / environment and standards.
Terms & Conditions:
b. Working hours/Day: 8 hours / 6 days
c. Over Time : As per local law
d. Food : Provided Free
e. Accommodation : Provided Free + 25% allowance from basic salary
f. Transportation : 10% allowance from basic salary
g. Status : Family
h. Medication : Provided
i. Leave : 30 days after 12 months (Paid)
j. Air ticket : Provided
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume (CV) stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications in English not latest by April 2, 2010 to the following e-mail address : email@example.com in MS Word not more than 300kb.
Please write "your position code" on your application title.
Application with PDF or other format and exceeding more than 300KB will not be considered.
For more info's, please call us or click http://www.totaldata.co.id/jobsite_saudi_albarrak.htm
PT. Totaldata Persada
Jln. Raya Jatikramat No. 8 Jatimakmur Pondok Gede Bekasi 17421
Telp. 021-8477689, 021-84994728. Attn.: Ms. Puput
Thanks Mr. Admin.